The quiz is created in a specific app (Socrative) by the teacher. It has questions about specific tasks on dyslexic problems. To start this game students write a pin number generated by the app. Then, the students read the task and answer it. As the students are doing the exercises, the teacher receives a feedback of their answers and achievements.
The main goals are:
- Distinguishing the correct spelling of words
- Identifying words in “a” pseudo sentence
- Write sentences ordering the given words
- Associate the word to the corresponding phoneme
- Distinguish the spelling, sound and meaning in similar words
- Identifying words with the strong sound of “r”; and words beginning with the letter “b”
- Short answer – identifying words in a given sentence without spaces and ordering the sentence.
- True / False – identifying the correct spelling of the following words: era/hera; vira/birra; nós/noz; carro/caro;
Students can analyse their answers and do specific tasks wich will help them to solve their dyslexics problems.