Students select a suitable background for their card. They can either make or use existing figures for the animation.
- Students create suitable backgrounds during an art lesson. They used shoe boxes and decorated the insides as a background to the card.
- In this example they create a Happy Halloween greeting.
- The card setting was a haunted scene.The colours used were orange and black in keeping with Halloween.
- Lego figures were used to create the animation. iMotion has a built in audio function.
- Two figures walk along and when they see the haunted house they run away.
- Students make animated cards for other celebrations such as Christmas, Easter or St Patrick’s Day